Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Shawn Shawn is offline

Default Default Hyperlink

Gary,

Apparently a component in Office somehow vanished and we had to re-install
the Office programs in order for this issue to be resolved.
It is a good thing to know were to check in options, should this happen
again. Thanks for the info.
--
Shawn

"Shawn" wrote:

--
Shawn

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Tools Options Spelling AutoCorrect Autoformat as you type and check
the hyperlinks checkbox
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200797

Just returned to this particular computer and the box is already checked. I
performed a repair from the 'Add or Remove programs' in the 'Control Panel'
rebouted & again nothing. I opened a new workbook and typed 3 different URL
addresses in 3 seperate cells and nothing. There is no recognition of URL
addresses. Any other suggestions?