Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Virus scan

When I open a file in Excel 2007 there is an extended wait while the program
scans the file for viruses. Is there a way I can turn off the virus scan (at
least for files on my hard drive) so that I will not have to wait?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You turn it off in the virus detect software, not Excel.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200768