Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default dont delete excel 2003 when installing office 2007

i want to install office 2007 but keep my excel 2003... how can i do that
without using the upgrade command when installing... something to do with
..MSI files
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi

When you go through the install process, you will be asked whether you want
to replace previous version or keep them.
Outlook 2003 will be overwritten by Outlook 2007, but all other Office
programs can be retained.

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Xavier" wrote in message
i want to install office 2007 but keep my excel 2003... how can i do that
without using the upgrade command when installing... something to do with
.MSI files

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Xavier

If you sue 'custom' during the install, it asks you what applications you
wish to keep from an old installation. (I think you have to upgrade outlook,
and possibly Access, but Excel you can definitely keep

--
HTH
Nick Hodge