Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007

Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

How do I change it to Left to Right
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007

To change the direction of cells in Excel 2007 from right to left to left to right, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open Excel and click on the Office button in the top left corner.
  2. Click on Excel Options at the bottom of the menu.
  3. In the Excel Options window, click on Advanced in the left-hand pane.
  4. Scroll down to the Display options for this workbook section.
  5. Under the Default direction section, select Left-to-right from the drop-down menu.
  6. Click OK to save the changes.

This should change the direction of the cells in your Excel workbook from right to left to left to right. If you have multiple workbooks open, you may need to repeat these steps for each workbook individually.
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

ToolsOptionsInternational tabDefault direction

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"yyzlhr" wrote in message ...
| Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
| East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
| Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.
|
| How do I change it to Left to Right

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?

Thanks

"yyzlhr" wrote in message ...
| Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
| East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
| Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.
|
| How do I change it to Left to Right

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Sorry.
Office button (large round top-left button)Excel OptionsCustomizeAll Commands, scroll down to Right to left document, click
Add, OK
Now you have a button on the QAT (next to the Office button) that toggles the direction

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"yyzlhr" wrote in message ...
| That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
|
| Thanks
|
| "Niek Otten" wrote:
|
| ToolsOptionsInternational tabDefault direction
|
| --
| Kind regards,
|
| Niek Otten
| Microsoft MVP - Excel
|
| "yyzlhr" wrote in message ...
| | Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
| | East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
| | Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.
| |
| | How do I change it to Left to Right

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Thank you very much!!!!

"yyzlhr" wrote in message ...
| That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
|
| Thanks
|
| "Niek Otten" wrote:
|
| ToolsOptionsInternational tabDefault direction
|
| --
| Kind regards,
|
| Niek Otten
| Microsoft MVP - Excel
|
| "yyzlhr" wrote in message ...
| | Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
| | East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
| | Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.
| |
| | How do I change it to Left to Right

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default how to change the excel sheet right to left

ineed answer for how to change the excel sheet right to left in acer extensa4620

yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
20-Nov-07

Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

How do I change it to Left to Right

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:04 AM
yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

How do I change it to Left to Right

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:17 AM
Niek Otten wrote:

ToolsOptionsInternational tabDefault direction-- Kind regards,Niek
ToolsOptionsInternational tabDefault direction

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:29 AM
yyzlh wrote:

That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?

Thanks

"Niek Otten" wrote:

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:41 AM
Niek Otten wrote:

Sorry.
Sorry.
Office button (large round top-left button)Excel OptionsCustomizeAll Commands, scroll down to Right to left document, click
Add, OK
Now you have a button on the QAT (next to the Office button) that toggles the direction

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"yyzlhr" wrote in message ...

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:51 AM
yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
Thank you very much!!!!

Dynamically create/pass form info via XMLHttp
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...atepass-f.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Sorry.

Hi Niek,
You might have an answer about the table direction, Excel 2011 for Mac?
Thx
/David