Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
hari kunjikrishnakurup hari kunjikrishnakurup is offline

Default how to change the excel sheet right to left

ineed answer for how to change the excel sheet right to left in acer extensa4620

yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
20-Nov-07

Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

How do I change it to Left to Right

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:04 AM
yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

How do I change it to Left to Right

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:17 AM
Niek Otten wrote:

ToolsOptionsInternational tabDefault direction-- Kind regards,Niek
ToolsOptionsInternational tabDefault direction

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:29 AM
yyzlh wrote:

That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?

Thanks

"Niek Otten" wrote:

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:41 AM
Niek Otten wrote:

Sorry.
Sorry.
Office button (large round top-left button)Excel OptionsCustomizeAll Commands, scroll down to Right to left document, click
Add, OK
Now you have a button on the QAT (next to the Office button) that toggles the direction

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"yyzlhr" wrote in message ...

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:51 AM
yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
Thank you very much!!!!

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Dynamically create/pass form info via XMLHttp
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...atepass-f.aspx