Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default header/footer

I have around 30 worksheets. The header on each of the worksheet has its own
separate title. I only want to change the third row to the current month.
Is there a way to do this by group selecting to only change the date and
leaving the other two rows the same? Here's an example.

Indy 500 Indy 500
Racing Racing
04/30/07 05/31/07

Ironman Ironman
Decathlon Decathlon
04/30/07 05/31/07

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

As long as there's nothing else in that cell, you could try this:

Rightclick on any worksheet tab
choose Select all sheets
Select A3 (or whatever cell contains that date)
type the date and hit enter
rightclick on any of the tabs and select Ungroup Sheets.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Here's another approach...
Rename your SheetNames to:, example (1)
Indy500-Racing
In cell G1 (or Z1 somewhere) of this sheet enter: 4/30/2007
On all subsequent sheets in Cell G1 enter ='Indy500-Racing'!$G$1
So when you change only G1 of Indy500-Racing G1 all your other
sheets also change (to say 5/31/2007).

Paste this code into your Thisworkbook module:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader = ActiveSheet.Name & vbCrLf _
& Format(Range("G1"), "mm/dd/yy")
End Sub