Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JMay JMay is offline

Default header/footer

Here's another approach...
Rename your SheetNames to:, example (1)
Indy500-Racing
In cell G1 (or Z1 somewhere) of this sheet enter: 4/30/2007
On all subsequent sheets in Cell G1 enter ='Indy500-Racing'!$G$1
So when you change only G1 of Indy500-Racing G1 all your other
sheets also change (to say 5/31/2007).

Paste this code into your Thisworkbook module:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader = ActiveSheet.Name & vbCrLf _
& Format(Range("G1"), "mm/dd/yy")
End Sub

"Talladega" wrote:

I have around 30 worksheets. The header on each of the worksheet has its own
separate title. I only want to change the third row to the current month.
Is there a way to do this by group selecting to only change the date and
leaving the other two rows the same? Here's an example.

Indy 500 Indy 500
Racing Racing
04/30/07 05/31/07

Ironman Ironman