Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Undockable windows in VBE

In the Visual Basic Editor, the Project Explorer is usually a pane at the top
left corner, the Properties box in the bottom left corner, and the Code
window takes up about two thirds of the screen to the right. They are docked
together.

I undocked the properties window to highlight something for printing, and
now I can't seem to get the three of them to redock in the original position.
I can dock them as strips across the width of the screen. I can resize the
windows when they are undocked so that they seem more or less like the
original docked appearance (although successive code sheets appear as
separate windows!).

I've been clicking and dragging and right-clicking trying to get to the
solution. Anybody had a similar experience?