Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Mac vs Windows

I have created a workbook in Windows Excel 2003 with two data sheets and a
sheet that contains two pivot tables and a calucalation area which combines
info from both pivot tables for forecasting needed inventory. I can run it
fine in Windows but the person I created it for runs on MAC Excel 2003 and
the calulation area returns errors when new info is selected from the pivot
tables. Does MAC Excel 2003 handle pivot tables diffently? I did notice when
he read the line on the MAC it did not use GETPIVOTDATA. If any one could
give me some advice it would be great.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

kturney -

There is no Mac Excel 2003. Current versions are Mac Excel X and Mac Excel
2004.

When I write VBA that I want to run on the Mac, I limit my code to features
in Windows Excel 97.

You can get more information about previous newsgroup discussion of Mac
Excel limitations by going to google.groups.com and searching for "Excel Mac
GETPIVOTDATA" (without the quotes).

Or you can post new questions in the microsoft.public.mac.office.excel
newsgroup.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com