Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Usul

Default data extraction

I want to extract each row from a range when one specifice value exists in
that row.
CATS CAT1 CAT2 CAT3 CAT4
01 02 09 53 74
01 02
01 02 54
87
55
01 02
01 02 04 74 75
01 02 04 22 29
01 02 04 54
01 02 04 04 41
01 02 04 04 52
From the example above, I want to list the data from each row when "04"
exists in any of the rows columns. The complete range is 207 columns and 1395
rows. There are a total of 25 columns that could contain the value I filter
by.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dave Peterson

Add a new column and use a formula like:

=countif(a2:Z2,"04")
and drag down

Then filter to show greater than 0.

Usul wrote:

I want to extract each row from a range when one specifice value exists in
that row.
CATS CAT1 CAT2 CAT3 CAT4
01 02 09 53 74
01 02