Junior Member

Default Need help creating individual employee lists from spreadsheet of training information

I keep a list of our employees and the safety training they have had. Employee names are in the first column, different training listed across the top (currently there are around 40) with dates under the training.

I am trying to create a separate report/list for each employee showing the training they have had and the expiration dates.

Name Audiogram Big Ben Dora Safety Orientation.......

How Often (years) 1 1 EXP
Arron, Abe
Barnes, Bob 30-Apr-15 31-July-15
Carnes, Cathy 28-Jul-14
Duffey, Dave 14-Aug 14

In the above example, the dates shown are when the training was taken. The 1 shows how long the training is good, so the expiration date can be calculated. Some training has a given expiration date, in that case I have entered "EXP" instead of the number of years the training is good for - and have entered the expiration date instead of the date the training was taken.

Any suggests are appreciated. Thank you.