Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Recover data

When I opened a workbook I had linked data in, I found the linked data gone!
vanished! My coworker says she did not move, rename, or remove any of the
source files. Is there a method in 2007 that would save a backup somewhere
or do I have to reenter/relink this data. GRRRRR
--
Janet A.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The linked data is gone but are the linking formulas still there?

If not, someone has deleted the links then saved.

Unless you have a backup copy, you are outtaluck.

If formulas still there do you get any errors in the cells?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP