Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Recover data

The linked data is gone but are the linking formulas still there?

If not, someone has deleted the links then saved.

Unless you have a backup copy, you are outtaluck.

If formulas still there do you get any errors in the cells?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:30:03 -0800, Janet A. Thompson
wrote:

When I opened a workbook I had linked data in, I found the linked data gone!
vanished! My coworker says she did not move, rename, or remove any of the
source files. Is there a method in 2007 that would save a backup somewhere
or do I have to reenter/relink this data. GRRRRR