Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Marc

Default I'm having a bizzare problem with C&P!!!!

Actually it's with copy and paste! If I copy a series of cells that I have
formulas in to use in another place when I paste the simple formulas are OK
but the more complex ones get trashed. It happens if I copy and paste as
you normally would and if I use special just "formulas". I've tried "all"
and the same thing happens. What am I doing wrong. What should have taken
a few hours has taken me all day to do cell by cell.

Marc

P.S. this is the reason for the rant!