Michael Hoffmann

Default Paper Tray selection Problem,

Hello,

we experience a Problem with Excel 2000 on Windows XP with an HP Color Laserjet 4600.

Although we explicitely select a paper tray in the print dialog via Properties - Paper/Quality - Tray Selection
the printer starts beeping and we have to manually select the tray on it.

This problem only occurs in Excel and Word, printing from Outloook works like a charm.

We already downloaded the latest driver from HP. The problem persists.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much,

Michael.

Michael Hoffmann