David McRitchie

Hi Marc,
Please post a short example of the address range you
copied from, and the formulas by address,
Next the address range you are pasting to and the formulas
you got -- and the formulas you expected.
---
HTH,

"Marc" wrote in message link.net...
Actually it's with copy and paste! If I copy a series of cells that I have
formulas in to use in another place when I paste the simple formulas are OK
but the more complex ones get trashed. It happens if I copy and paste as
you normally would and if I use special just "formulas". I've tried "all"
and the same thing happens. What am I doing wrong. What should have taken
a few hours has taken me all day to do cell by cell.

Marc

P.S. this is the reason for the rant!