Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Tick Marks On Axis: How, Please ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007

How do I puill up something for a chart that allows me to play with the
options for Tick-Marks on one of the axis ?

Thanks,
B.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default From OP: Tick Marks On Axis: How, Please ?

Hello,

Thank you.

Bob

------------------
"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello,

Using Excel 2007

How do I puill up something for a chart that allows me to play with the
options for Tick-Marks on one of the axis ?

Thanks,
B.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Maybe you can use a dynamic range.

Debra Dalgleish explains dynamic range names he
http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

Robert11 wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.