-   -   Tick Marks On Axis: How, Please ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/227334-tick-marks-axis-how-please.html)

Robert11[_3_]

Tick Marks On Axis: How, Please ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007

How do I puill up something for a chart that allows me to play with the
options for Tick-Marks on one of the axis ?

Thanks,
B.

Robert11[_3_]

From OP: Tick Marks On Axis: How, Please ?

Hello,

Thank you.

Bob

------------------
"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello,

Using Excel 2007

How do I puill up something for a chart that allows me to play with the
options for Tick-Marks on one of the axis ?

Thanks,
B.

Dave Peterson

From OP: Tick Marks On Axis: How, Please ?

Maybe you can use a dynamic range.

Debra Dalgleish explains dynamic range names he
http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

Robert11 wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.