Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
YO YO is offline

Default read only

help, read only was set in my page without my input. how do i undo
there was no password set to protect, however, the cells are all locked into
readonly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Tools Protection Unprotect sheet.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200842

"yO" wrote:

help, read only was set in my page without my input. how do i undo
there was no password set to protect, however, the cells are all locked into
readonly

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Have you tried.......Tools Protection UnprotectSheet ?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3