Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how to print lables from worksheet?

How can I print lables from an excel worksheet?
Or
How can I convert the spreadsheet to Word and then print lables?

Please help me.
My boss will kill me if I can't get the task done.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Excel alone is poorly suited for label printing.

Use Word's mailmerge...........labels and envelopes.

Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see
these sites for help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Make sure you have a few sheets of sticky labels available for printing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:20:00 -0800, Ross
wrote:

How can I print lables from an excel worksheet?
Or
How can I convert the spreadsheet to Word and then print lables?

Please help me.
My boss will kill me if I can't get the task done.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

As Gord said, MUCH better to use mail merge but you could do it if you set
up a sheet and tested a lot to get it right and then developed a macro to
import the names (again, tricky due to name list layout) and addresses.

I print envelopes from a mailing list by a simple double click on the name
to populate the envelope. I have it set up for a couple of envelopes. Again,
tailored to your printer.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel