Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Print Column Heads WITHOUT Excel Column Lables

I'm trying to print the column heads, and I have gone into file page setup
sheet and tried both "rows to repeat at top" and highlighted the rows I
wanted, and also clicked "row and column headings." When I go to print,
though, my row is on every page, but it is not at the top, the Excel labels
(A,B,C,D) are at the top, and the Excel numbers (1, 2, 3, 4) are on the side
of every page!! I have even added a row and column, but they still show up
on every page! It looks incredibly unprofessional. Anyone know how to fix
this?