Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default how to print lables from worksheet?

As Gord said, MUCH better to use mail merge but you could do it if you set
up a sheet and tested a lot to get it right and then developed a macro to
import the names (again, tricky due to name list layout) and addresses.

I print envelopes from a mailing list by a simple double click on the name
to populate the envelope. I have it set up for a couple of envelopes. Again,
tailored to your printer.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Ross" wrote in message
How can I print lables from an excel worksheet?
Or
How can I convert the spreadsheet to Word and then print lables?

Please help me.
My boss will kill me if I can't get the task done.