Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Scroll Bars in Excel 2008

I am having a problem with Excel in Office 2008. All of a sudden I noticed
that the scroll bars are no longer visible. I have have checked what I think
are the appropriate boxes in "Excel Option Display" but the scroll bars
still do not appear. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you
Gene L.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Click Office button (top left), select excel optionsadvanced, scroll down
until you see
"Display options for this workbook"

There you can select/clear the 2 scroll bars

Peo Sjoblom

"Gene L." wrote in message
I am having a problem with Excel in Office 2008. All of a sudden I noticed
that the scroll bars are no longer visible. I have have checked what I
think are the appropriate boxes in "Excel Option Display" but the scroll
bars still do not appear. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you
Gene L.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

That is exactly the problem/ I have gone to the Option "Display Options For
This Workbook" and both boxes are checked to display scroll bars bu there
are no scroll bars displayed/
Can you help me with this?