PipsPerson

Default How do I set a maximum value for the scroll bars in Excel?

When I use the scroll bars to navigate my worksheet, they go way beyond the
last row I've used and the last column that I've used, which is annoying. I
have checked to see if there is some random data in any of the additional
unused cells and am not able to find any. I have tried unsuccessfully to
delete the rows and columns and to delete the cells or cell content. It
appears that the solution has to do with the "maximum value" of the scroll
bars, but I can't find out how to set that. I'm using Excel 2000.

Any thoughts would be great. Thanks!