Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default The scroll bars disappeared in Excel and I can't get them back

I am using excel and the scroll bars disappeared. I checked the in tools/view
and the scroll bars are selected. The workbook was orginally created on the
Mac and now I am using a PC.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If PCLIVE's fix does not correct your problem, try differenct settings of:

Window Arrange...
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200728

"NanoNymph" wrote:

I am using excel and the scroll bars disappeared. I checked the in tools/view
and the scroll bars are selected. The workbook was orginally created on the
Mac and now I am using a PC.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry. I have a tendancy to stop reading the post when I think I know the
solution. Had I continued reading, I would have seen that you already tried
my suggestion.

Are both vertical and horizontal scroll bars missing?