Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default formulas between worksheets

could any body tell me if it is possible to create a formula that allows you
for example to input a number in worksheet 1 and for that number to
automatically appear in worksheet 2?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

This formula on any sheet would make the cell equal to Sheet 1 A1

=Sheet1!A1

Mike

"ollie" wrote:

could any body tell me if it is possible to create a formula that allows you
for example to input a number in worksheet 1 and for that number to
automatically appear in worksheet 2?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If Sheet1 A1 is blank, the formula will return a 0

To trap for that..........=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

thankyou so much

"ollie" wrote:

could any body tell me if it is possible to create a formula that allows you
for example to input a number in worksheet 1 and for that number to
automatically appear in worksheet 2?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Pat Pat is offline

Ok I have a problem. I have this formula which I need to look in another
column AF for the date and calculate by date. I have the following for the
year to date or
=COUNTIF(Projects!N:N,"REJECTED")+COUNTIF(AR!N:N," REJECTED")+COUNTIF(Legal!N:N,"REJECTED")

Can anyone assist?