-   -   formulas between worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/181506-formulas-between-worksheets.html)

Ollie

formulas between worksheets

could any body tell me if it is possible to create a formula that allows you
for example to input a number in worksheet 1 and for that number to
automatically appear in worksheet 2?

Mike H

formulas between worksheets

This formula on any sheet would make the cell equal to Sheet 1 A1

=Sheet1!A1

Mike

"ollie" wrote:

could any body tell me if it is possible to create a formula that allows you
for example to input a number in worksheet 1 and for that number to
automatically appear in worksheet 2?

Ollie

formulas between worksheets

thankyou so much

"ollie" wrote:

could any body tell me if it is possible to create a formula that allows you
for example to input a number in worksheet 1 and for that number to
automatically appear in worksheet 2?

Gord Dibben

formulas between worksheets

If Sheet1 A1 is blank, the formula will return a 0

To trap for that..........=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

thankyou so much

"ollie" wrote:

could any body tell me if it is possible to create a formula that allows you
for example to input a number in worksheet 1 and for that number to
automatically appear in worksheet 2?

Pat

formulas between worksheets

Ok I have a problem. I have this formula which I need to look in another
column AF for the date and calculate by date. I have the following for the
year to date or
=COUNTIF(Projects!N:N,"REJECTED")+COUNTIF(AR!N:N," REJECTED")+COUNTIF(Legal!N:N,"REJECTED")

Can anyone assist?