Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Babsfarley

Default formulas and worksheets

I have a several worksheets that are all named for a date. They total onto
one sheet. I have to add a new worksheet every two weeks and don't know how
to add the worksheet into the total page without having to seperately add the
formula in to every cell (=/- 525 cells). I also have to add and delete rows
and the formulas don't then change with it's new corresponding row. I need
serious help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Hi Babs,
No one can help you without a description of the problem, you have
to know what cells are to be added together..

If your totals are in the same location on each sheet, then you
can place the sheets to be totaled together and use a 3D reference
look it up in HELP.

if you have sheets 2006-04-01 through 2006-05-20
you dould use

summary sheet cell D200 to contain sum of cell D200 from other sheets
=SUM('2006-04-01':'2006-05-20'!D200)

You could use empty sheets at the ends
=SUM(begsheet:endsheet!D200)

I would suggest you make the empty sheets look like dates (yyyy-mm-dd)
so that you can sort them if necessary.
---
HTH,