Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Adding nubers to the bottem of picture files

Hello, i have a file that contains about 300 pictures, i want to add to the
bottem of these pictures either a number or a small caption. Is this possible
with microsoft office 2003, i have this office software loaded on a computer
with windows vista home addition, if this helps.

Please help
--
Marshall
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Excel is not an Image Editing program per se, but it does have some unique
capabilities that may be helpful here. I have not done what you describe
personally, but I believe it would be possible with VBA code to open each
image file, edit it with either a sequential number and/or small caption and
save with renaming or not.....

not a small task tho.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3