Carolyn Crandall

Default Wish to apply "Save Preview Picture" in 300 files.

I have the same issue in 2003. Did you ever get any answers..... thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Jim

As far as I know it is not possible with code

This is old post from Bill Manville to turn it of

Sub NoPreviewPic()
SendKeys "^{PGUP}^{HOME}^{PGDN}+{TAB}+{TAB}+{TAB}-{TAB}{ENTER}"
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogProperties).Show

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jim May" wrote in message news:SJW7d.12952$Hz.12671@fed1read04...
I've created 300 files none of which show in the "preview-screen" when I
do a File Open. The setting of course is in the File Properties, Summay Tab
(chk box at bottom); I tried via Record-Macro, but no results; Any ideas as
to how to Loop thru complete Folder (containing the 300 and apply this
setting)?
Tks in Advance..