-   -   Adding nubers to the bottem of picture files (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/171703-adding-nubers-bottem-picture-files.html)

marshall

Adding nubers to the bottem of picture files

Hello, i have a file that contains about 300 pictures, i want to add to the
bottem of these pictures either a number or a small caption. Is this possible
with microsoft office 2003, i have this office software loaded on a computer
with windows vista home addition, if this helps.

Please help
--
Marshall

CLR

Adding nubers to the bottem of picture files

Excel is not an Image Editing program per se, but it does have some unique
capabilities that may be helpful here. I have not done what you describe
personally, but I believe it would be possible with VBA code to open each
image file, edit it with either a sequential number and/or small caption and
save with renaming or not.....

not a small task tho.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3