Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default time table

hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am
confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming of
coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help me?
regards,
muhammad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I realise that English is not your first language but could you try to
explain what it is that you want a bit more.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Muhammad" wrote in message
hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am
confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming of
coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help me?
regards,
muhammad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,
Sorry you are looking in trouble to read my massage. My problem is that I
want to make a time table in excel that changes its entries automatically in
this way that if i change the timing of my one member of my department, the
other timing of my other members are automatically change accordingly.Hope so
that you understand what i want to say.
Feel free to communicate with me
Thank you for your kind response
Regards,
Muhammad Habib

"Muhammad" wrote in message
hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am
confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming of
coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help me?
regards,
muhammad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you mean that you have set out a work schedule of shifts like:

Name Start End
John 8:00 14:00
James 10:00 18:00
Harry 7:00 12:00
Fred 14:00 18:00

and you want to change any one of the start time and have another person's
shift change then no I don't think that that is possible because you would
have a circular reference due to the fact that each formula worul have to
reference al the other ones.

Sorry but I don't see any way of making want you want happen.

--
HTH

"Muhammad" wrote in message
hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am
confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming
of
coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help
me?
regards,
muhammad

Time Table b166er Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 August 21st 06 04:23 PM
Time Table b166er Excel Worksheet Functions 1 August 21st 06 03:32 PM
time table Mary New Users to Excel 4 August 16th 06 02:59 PM
Time table JC Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 March 16th 06 12:29 PM
Count time table Micos3 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 18 August 17th 05 08:40 PM