Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default time table

If you mean that you have set out a work schedule of shifts like:

Name Start End
John 8:00 14:00
James 10:00 18:00
Harry 7:00 12:00
Fred 14:00 18:00

and you want to change any one of the start time and have another person's
shift change then no I don't think that that is possible because you would
have a circular reference due to the fact that each formula worul have to
reference al the other ones.

Sorry but I don't see any way of making want you want happen.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Muhammad" wrote in message
Sorry you are looking in trouble to read my massage. My problem is that I
want to make a time table in excel that changes its entries automatically
in
this way that if i change the timing of my one member of my department,
the
other timing of my other members are automatically change accordingly.Hope
so
that you understand what i want to say.
Feel free to communicate with me
Thank you for your kind response
Regards,
Muhammad Habib

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

I realise that English is not your first language but could you try to
explain what it is that you want a bit more.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Muhammad" wrote in message
hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am
confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming
of
coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help
me?
regards,
muhammad