Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Muhammad Muhammad is offline

Default time table

Hi,
Sorry you are looking in trouble to read my massage. My problem is that I
want to make a time table in excel that changes its entries automatically in
this way that if i change the timing of my one member of my department, the
other timing of my other members are automatically change accordingly.Hope so
that you understand what i want to say.
Feel free to communicate with me
Thank you for your kind response
Regards,
Muhammad Habib

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

I realise that English is not your first language but could you try to
explain what it is that you want a bit more.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Muhammad" wrote in message
hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am
confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming of
coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help me?
regards,
muhammad