Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default format a list of names to mailing labels

As was asked in a earlier question --I have a mailing list of names in rows
Name Address City State Zip that I need to format into mailing labels. I am
now using Vista and can't figure out how to do this. Do I copy the names I
received in an Excel do to a Word doc and try to use the mail merge in Word?
If so where is it and how would I do this? Thanks much for the
assistance-"new to mail lists"...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/index.htm

where you use Excel as the source data, if you have further question I would
recommend posting in a MS Word newsgroup since this is done in Word

Peo Sjoblom