Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default format a list of names to mailing labels

For more help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:37:00 -0700, Mary-new to mail lists <Mary-new to mail
wrote:

As was asked in a earlier question --I have a mailing list of names in rows
Name Address City State Zip that I need to format into mailing labels. I am
now using Vista and can't figure out how to do this. Do I copy the names I
received in an Excel do to a Word doc and try to use the mail merge in Word?
If so where is it and how would I do this? Thanks much for the
assistance-"new to mail lists"...