Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Nichols

Default How do I get data list to print mailing labels?

I have an address list on Excell and I cannot get it to merge to print
labels. I am using Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows XP on a Dell Dimension
5100 computer. All the labels print is "Next Record""AddressBlock". Can
anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR

Check these links: