-   -   How do I get data list to print mailing labels? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60576-how-do-i-get-data-list-print-mailing-labels.html)

John Nichols

How do I get data list to print mailing labels?

I have an address list on Excell and I cannot get it to merge to print
labels. I am using Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows XP on a Dell Dimension
5100 computer. All the labels print is "Next Record""AddressBlock". Can
anyone help me?

RagDyeR

How do I get data list to print mailing labels?

Check these links:

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

http://office.microsoft.com/training...tID=RC01039029...