-   -   format a list of names to mailing labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/164579-format-list-names-mailing-labels.html)

Mary-new to mail lists

format a list of names to mailing labels

As was asked in a earlier question --I have a mailing list of names in rows
Name Address City State Zip that I need to format into mailing labels. I am
now using Vista and can't figure out how to do this. Do I copy the names I
received in an Excel do to a Word doc and try to use the mail merge in Word?
If so where is it and how would I do this? Thanks much for the
assistance-"new to mail lists"...

Peo Sjoblom

format a list of names to mailing labels

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/index.htm

where you use Excel as the source data, if you have further question I would
recommend posting in a MS Word newsgroup since this is done in Word

Peo Sjoblom

"Mary-new to mail lists" <Mary-new to mail
wrote in message ...
As was asked in a earlier question --I have a mailing list of names in
rows
Name Address City State Zip that I need to format into mailing labels. I
am
now using Vista and can't figure out how to do this. Do I copy the names I
received in an Excel do to a Word doc and try to use the mail merge in
Word?
If so where is it and how would I do this? Thanks much for the
assistance-"new to mail lists"...

Gord Dibben

format a list of names to mailing labels

For more help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP