Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do I connect cells on two pages?

How do I connect a cell from a masterpage to another cell on a second page?
The code that I was using, =Master!B4 , works, but shows a number zero on the
second page. I do not want it to do that. Any suggestions?

--
marketing123
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Excel isn't very elegant about referencing blank cells.

Try something like this:
=IF(Sheet2!A1="","",Sheet2!A1)

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2003, WinXP

"marketing123" wrote:

How do I connect a cell from a masterpage to another cell on a second page?
The code that I was using, =Master!B4 , works, but shows a number zero on the
second page. I do not want it to do that. Any suggestions?

--
marketing123

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

marketing123, here is one way,