Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to connect characters together in different cells?

In cell A1 = ABC;
In cell B1 = 123;
I would like to join both strings together, then
In cell C1 = ABC123

Does anyone know how to do it in excel?
Thank anyone for suggestion
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=a1&b1

If you have numbers like 1 or 12 and want to see:
ABC001 or ABC012
you can use:
=a1&text(b1,"000")

--