-   -   how do I connect cells on two pages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/153140-how-do-i-connect-cells-two-pages.html)

marketing123

how do I connect cells on two pages?

How do I connect a cell from a masterpage to another cell on a second page?
The code that I was using, =Master!B4 , works, but shows a number zero on the
second page. I do not want it to do that. Any suggestions?

--
marketing123

Ron Coderre

how do I connect cells on two pages?

Excel isn't very elegant about referencing blank cells.

Try something like this:
=IF(Sheet2!A1="","",Sheet2!A1)

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2003, WinXP

"marketing123" wrote:

How do I connect a cell from a masterpage to another cell on a second page?
The code that I was using, =Master!B4 , works, but shows a number zero on the
second page. I do not want it to do that. Any suggestions?

--
marketing123

Peo Sjoblom

how do I connect cells on two pages?

=IF(Master!B4="","",Master!B4)

will not show a zero if Master!B4 is empty

Peo Sjoblom

"marketing123" wrote in message
How do I connect a cell from a masterpage to another cell on a second
page?
The code that I was using, =Master!B4 , works, but shows a number zero on
the
second page. I do not want it to do that. Any suggestions?

--
marketing123

Paul B

how do I connect cells on two pages?