Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default conditional formatting rows on column values...

if C column has TRUE, I want the line(A through C column) to be formatted.
I want to use conditional formatting.
formula:="$c=TRUE"
target=$A$1:$C$274
I use excel 2007.

what's wrong?

TIA.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

Try
=$C1=TRUE

--
Regards
Roger Govier
"kang" wrote in message
if C column has TRUE, I want the line(A through C column) to be formatted.
I want to use conditional formatting.
formula:="$c=TRUE"
target=$A$1:$C$274
I use excel 2007.

what's wrong?

TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

won't work either.

Roger Govier wrote:
Hi

Try
=$C1=TRUE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

formula: =$c1="TRUE"

"kang" wrote:

won't work either.

Roger Govier wrote:
Hi

Try
=$C1=TRUE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

It seems "TRUE" is a keyword.

So, try some other word like "TRUE1" or some ...

"Amul" wrote:

Try this

=$c1<"TRUE"

"kang" wrote:

if C column has TRUE, I want the line(A through C column) to be formatted.
I want to use conditional formatting.
formula:="$c=TRUE"
target=$A$1:$C$274
I use excel 2007.

what's wrong?

TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Got it.

Use formula: =$c1=TRUE

Without any ""

"Amul" wrote:

Hi,

It seems "TRUE" is a keyword.

So, try some other word like "TRUE1" or some ...

"Amul" wrote:

Try this

=$c1<"TRUE"