Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I make a web query file to download stock data?

I just got Excel and would like some help in making a file which would
enable me to download some info from the stock market i.e. option prices. I
would greatly appreciate any help anybody can give me. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Go here and look for many free files including a couple of mine (author
donalb36)

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software