Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ChrisT

Default Web query to create historical stock data

Web query is easy to schedule 5 minute refresh, however I want to retain this
5minute data to create a database continuing throughout the trading day to
generate 5 minute intraday price/volume data, my question is how can I move
the data up or down so as not to remove the previous 5minutes data as the new
data is generated. Any suggestions appreciated. thx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ChrisT

Thx Don,
If you suggest a macro, then how would I sync it to the scheduled web query,
the macro would need to run seconds after the scheduled web query, or the
macro would need to contain the web query, sorry Excel is a new endeavour for
me, TIA
Chris

"Don Guillett" wrote:

You will need to (use a macro) move to another sheet.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software