Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I set up a monthly business expense sheet

I am new to Excel and need to set up a template for reoccuring monthly
expenses for a business. Something as simple as possible, please!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you are just wanting the template go to File-New and search Office
Online for templates, they have a bunch, if you need code or something
please be more specific.

-John
is helpful.