-   -   How do I set up a monthly business expense sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/124689-how-do-i-set-up-monthly-business-expense-sheet.html)

debccv2006

How do I set up a monthly business expense sheet

I am new to Excel and need to set up a template for reoccuring monthly
expenses for a business. Something as simple as possible, please!!

John Bundy

How do I set up a monthly business expense sheet

If you are just wanting the template go to File-New and search Office
Online for templates, they have a bunch, if you need code or something
please be more specific.

-John
is helpful.