FELICITA ROSALES

Default WHERE CAN I GET A BUSINESS PROPOSAL OR A BUSINESS EXPENSE SHEET?

Excel_Geek

Felicita,

I've done many, many business plans, including pro forma financial
projections. I typically do complete Income Statement, Balance Sheet,
and Statement of Cash Flows, each for the first five years, by month
and summarized by year.

Is this what you're after? What I typically do may be overkill, but
then again...I'm not exactly sure what you're after.

--
Excel_Geek

Excel_Geek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26423
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=385215