Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
making a expense report on excell

Default how do i make a monthly expense spread sheet

my dad owns a business and his accountant wants me to make a spreadsheet of all
the business recipts and put them on a spread sheet with detail.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

One of the MS Templates from ExcelAccounting may do the trick.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377161033.aspx

Have a browse.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:16:02 -0800, making a expense report on excell <making
a expense report on wrote:

my dad owns a business and his accountant wants me to make a spreadsheet of all
the business recipts and put them on a spread sheet with detail.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

This is an interesting project. There are very many free Excel templates
available. First locate the templates that meets you accountant's needs and
then do the data enter. I suggest you start he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...100761033.aspx
--
Gary's Student