Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do I make the cell expand to fit my text as I type?

I merged some cells across the width of a spreadsheet and i can't get the
cell to increase it's height as more text is typed in wraps around.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Only way I know, is to move your cursor to between the row number of therow
you want to adjust and the next row. The cursor changes shape into an
up/down arrow. Click and drag till you see all. Double clicking will also
not work

"pnwwoman" wrote:

I merged some cells across the width of a spreadsheet and i can't get the
cell to increase it's height as more text is typed in wraps around.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If cells are merged. the row will not autofit without using VBA

See google search thread for code by Greg Wilson

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...1c160cbeb27874

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP